It has been a quiet week in Bordeaux

but not that quiet!

From Saturday to Wednesday some friends from England came to visit, and Roger preached for us at Bordeaux Church, giving me a Sunday off, plus the preparation time, plus a real feeling of being demob happy.

So much so that it's taken me a while to get my head back in gear again!

I plum forgot a little list of things I normally do on Tuesday or on Wednesday. Oh well!

Now spring has come to Bordeaux. We have temperatures in the mid teens, some wonderfully sunny days and soon we'll be eating on that terrace. Already the washing is out there, though it has been there for two days now - perhaps it's dry...

Here's a couple photos from a boat trip we took on the river bus down to the cité du vin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen